ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with minimum 45% marks for general (open) category and 40% marks for students of SC and ST category.
From 2012 onwards Dept. of Higher Education M.P. had made the process of Admission ONLINE through their Admission portal. Following process has to be followed by the students for admission:
- Students will have to get registered on the Admission portal http://mphighereducation.nic.in (link is provided on higher education website http://highereducation.mp.gov.in ). Free registration counters and Help desk cum counseling desk are available in college campus.
- After registration students name will be displayed in First round counseling, if he/she is eligible for it. If name is displayed in First round of counseling and if satisfied by it, he or she can take the admission in the concerned college and course displayed.
- If not satisfied by the options of First round counseling than he or she can appear for the second round of counseling.
- Same process will be followed for the Second Third round of counseling.
- After completion of third round of counseling, COLLEGE LEVEL COUNSELING (CLC) will start. In CLC registration student will get direct admission in the college against the vacant seats available for the courses.
NOTE: Admission in the college will be strictly according to the rules and regulations laid by Dept of Higher Education, Bhopal.
STUDENTS ARE MUST TO GET REGISTERED ON ONLINE ADMISSION MODULE TO GET ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE.
Rules Regarding Fees……
- Students will have to pay the fees installment in the due date as decided by the college management. If not, than late fee will be charged as per management prevailing rules.
- Caution money will be refunded after one year of leaving the College. If not taken within a year, it will be automatically lapsed.
- To change the subject, student will have to pay the “Subject transfer fee” as per college rules.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded back in any circumstances.
- Student once admitted shall be liable to pay full college fees before leaving the institution.
- By any office employee mistake, if some ineligible candidate submits the fees and is admitted in college than Principal reserves the right to cancel such admission.
- Students admitted in limited seat course will have to pay his/her total fees of the course before leaving the college.